Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Blackthorne not sending tracking numb...

Blackthorne Discussion Group » Blackthorne Pro » Archive through April 05, 2010 » Blackthorne not sending tracking number to ebay usign fedex « Previous Next »

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ecorps Inc (ecorpsonline)
Username: ecorpsonline

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I am just new in blackthorne and i enter manually the fedex number in blackthorne and we are using fedex as a carrier and we dont see the tracking number on ebay. After I enter the tracking number i used email to shipped items the status changes but i dont see the tracking number

Ecorps Inc (ecorpsonline)
Username: ecorpsonline

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

help please

SEAN NELSON (nellyssurplus)
Intermediate Member
Username: nellyssurplus

Post Number: 319

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Make sure you have FEDEX as your shipping company labeled in Blackthorne. Also, make sure you have the latest version on BT.

15% off for all fellow Blackthorne board members, contact me @ customerservice@nellyssurplus.com for details.

Helen (helen610)
Intermediate Member
Username: helen610

Post Number: 641
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

eBay doesn't support FedEx tracking numbers, only USPS and UPS

From
http://www.blackthornesw.com/discus/messages/5259/77898.html?1266477712

If you manually populate the "Tracking Number" field in Blackthorne, it will not send that tracking number to eBay.

The following criteria must be met:

1. UPS, USPS, FedEx, or DHL is selected in the "Shipping Company" field.

The sale must also have a "named" shipping service.

2. The sale must be a status below shipped, when the tracking number is added to the sale.

If the shipping service and tracking number are on the sale then, - when Blackthorne changes the status to "Shipped" the information is sent to your My eBay.

3. It will not send info to eBay if Stone Edge or other third party program sets the status)
Running 4.01.010 on SQL Express
Administrator on SQL server system, all other dumb clients
One dumb client connected via LogMeIn Hamachi

SEAN NELSON (nellyssurplus)
Intermediate Member
Username: nellyssurplus

Post Number: 320

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I could be wrong but I do believe Ebay supports FEDEX tracking numbers. Its Paypal who doesnt support FEDEX.

15% off for all fellow Blackthorne board members, contact me @ customerservice@nellyssurplus.com for details.

Lukie Games (mettaent)
Username: mettaent

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I talked to my top seller rep and got some info on this I thought might be helpful.

Ebay has an agreement with USPS and UPS that does not allow for real Fedex tracking through Ebay. You can manually get on there and put the info in but the buyers won't be able to click the link like they could with the others. That's also why you can't really upload the Fedex tracking from Blackthorne.

These agreements are expiring in the near future and they plan on allowing full tracking for all major carriers at that time.

Sun (tekgems)
Advanced Member
Username: tekgems

Post Number: 1022

Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I can send FedEx tracking numbers back to eBay, but since FedEx is not a recognized shipping company, there is no automatic link. For a long time, it used to say 0 or 1 as shipper on eBay.

> 3. It will not send info to eBay if Stone Edge
> or other third party program sets the status)

From SEOM, I export back as "Ready To Ship"
Then I use a custom filter that looks for Ready To Ship Status with Tracking Number field is not blank. Then I can set the status to Shipped which will post it to eBay.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page